Al Hamad Bldg. Contracting Company is revolutionizing the Total Customer Satisfaction by delivering high-class products and services that matches or exceeds customer expectations and is pioneering in the significance of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment based Management System.
HCC is committed in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment and has defined a QHSE Management System in line with the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and all legal and other requirements pertaining to QHSE and is reviewed for continual suitability.
The objectives of the Integrated Management Policy are to:
- Pursue highest standard in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment of construction industry by adhering to the disciplines of ISO 9001. 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- Achieve and maintain QHSE excellence that enhances the organization’s reputation in the construction industry.
- Adopting latest cutting edge technologies and construction techniques that translate in quality products, minimization of environment impact, prevention of incident, ill health & injury and prevention of pollution.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirement.
- Continually improving organizational excellence and QHSE awareness through Risk assessments, Business process Re-engineering, Training, Monitoring and development of Internal and External Customer Satisfaction and Mutually Beneficial Supplier / Subcontractors Programs.
QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT TOGETHER IS BEGINNING, KEEPING TOGETHER IS PROGRESS AND WORKING TOGETHER IS SUCCESS
HCC Top Management is dedicated in achieving high standards by providing a framework that motivates and encourages its employees in achieving key performance indicators resulting in Business Excellence.
IMS Policy CERTIFICATE