||Interior Design Department
||10+ years of experience as an interior designer, with a focus on hospitality interiors.
- Collaborate on hospitality interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development, and management of budgets and schedules.
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents.
- Participate in selection of hospitality furniture systems and specifications.
- Work with consultants, hotel brands, developers, furniture dealers, product reps, and fabricators to meet overall project objectives.
- Assist in managing Client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives and learning programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from an accredited school.
- Recognized in the hospitality industry as a leader in hotel and resort interior design.
- Proficient in Design and editing software’s.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications.
- Graphics and visualization skills to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship ,management skills.